TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Your use of the Stamp Duty Calculator and the remainder of this website is governed by English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts, regardless of which UK region (or elsewhere) you use it from.
2. This website is the exclusive property of "Jay" Woods (hereinafter referred to as the owner or the website's owner and currently residing outside of the UK), who conceived, designed, coded and fully owns it. For more details, see the Copyright Notice.
3. Your use of this website is conditional upon your acceptance of, and implies your agreement to, the terms and conditions on this page and further implies that you indemnify, and hold harmless, the website's owner and any associated companies, in respect of any injury or loss, caused of suffered, as a consequence, direct or indirect, of your use of this service.
4. Accordingly, you accept that the website's owner and any associated companies shall not be held liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from your use of this website.
5. The website's owner hereby represents that he has taken all reasonable care in creating the content of this website and accordingly hereby disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by the law, all warranties of any kind with respect to your reliance on the content of this website. Tax law in the UK is complex, and many disparate conditions and exceptions apply to otherwise "standard" rules. Therefore, you should make diligent inquiry as to the particular application of the rules to your transaction's details and consider that results generated by this website are indicative only and based on the most popular assumed conditions. Treat this website as informational, not advisory.
6. All external links to third party websites are provided for reference purposes, but please be aware that even content on government websites may not always represent the most up-to-date information and legislation; accordingly, you rely on it at your own risk, meaning I can take no responsibility for your reliance on it.
7. An email from this website is a notification of receipt of your email address submission in relation to either a Contact Page query or in relation to a request to download a guide or ebook from this website.
8. At any point after you have submitted your email address you may request that it be deleted from the website's records.
9. If you must contact the website's owner, please do so by using the Contact Page.
11. When you submit your email address it is processed exclusively by this website's own in-house system; at no point is any third party email processing service involved.
12. In compliance with EU Anti Spam Laws, this website never seeks to acquire its users' email addresses without their explicit consent.
13. Reasonable effort has been made by the owner to make this website accessible in compliance with the disability discrimination component of the Equality Act 2010, to which end the website is wholly responsive and incorporates aids for automated reading technology.
14. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
15. These terms and conditions may be varied at any time.