HOW TO FIND AND BUY YOUR DREAM PLOT IN 2018
Keep This Website Online: Buy The Ebook!
Written by a professional plot-finder, this is the superlative in-depth plot-finding guide for doers and dreamers alike!
Don't have a Kindle device? No problem, just choose one of the following:
What It's About
Finding and buying a building plot for your dream home in the UK is fraught with many potential points of failure,
from unforeseen legal pitfalls to petty, spiteful neighbours eager to thwart your plans before a sod can be cut.
But what if someone who sourced dozens of building plots on behalf of private buyers were to give you an edge with real world insights into details seldom or never spoken of publicly?
Here is a 30,000 word ebook covering all the major points, recalling numerous case studies from the author's experience as a residential plot finder.
Highlights in brief:
- Critical planning issues in detail.
- How to thoroughly investigate ground conditions.
- Bidding in different market conditions.
- Dealing with neighbours & planning objections.
- How to determine a plot's true value.
- Legal due diligence & solicitor's conveyancing breakdown.
- The unique purchase process in Scotland.
- Special Bonus: Exclusive downloads (supplementary ebooks plus useful spreadsheets) accessible only from this Kindle ebook.
PART 1 - PLANNING CONSIDERATIONS
1.2 MATURE TREES & HEDGES
1.3 PROTECTED FLORA & FAUNA
1.4 ARCHAEOLOGICAL INTEREST
1.6 AGRICULTURAL OCCUPANCY CONDITIONS
1.7 OTHER RESTRICTIVE CONDITIONS
1.8 AMENDMENTS TO PLANNING PERMISSION
PART 2 - PLOT ATTRIBUTES
2.1 OVERVIEW OF PLOT TYPES
2.3 GROUND CONDITIONS
2.4 SOIL CONTAMINATION
2.6 TOPOGRAPHY & ENVIRONS
2.7 ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
2.8 AIRBORNE POLLUTION
PART 3 – THE PURCHASE PROCESS
3.1 NEIGHBOUR PROBLEMS & PLANNING OBJECTIONS
3.2 THE BIDDING PROCESS IN ENGLAND, WALES & NORTHERN IRELAND
3.3 SALE AGREED
3.4 LEGAL DUE DILIGENCE
3.5 BIDDING & BUYING (“PURCHASING”) IN SCOTLAND